Views: 297 Comments: 0 Posted By: preshy Mar 10, 2018
March 10, 2018 ( Comments )

Another hot blazing beef between dancehall king Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy is on going and it the most trending entertainment beef in Ghana now.Both artiste’s are signed under Zylofon Music.

Shatta Wale wrote a post on his official Facebook account named ‘Charles Nii Armah Mensah’ a day ago and it read

‘They pretend they have money infront of their friends but anytime these friends ask them to do something for them.They will say chale me my money Ade put into sick people dem a inside for hospitals….and will continue to say things like and I quote “Me anobe like some people weh if dem get money dem go buy cars dash cars Etc…oh that’s good !!but my nigga you deh lie you kno get Foko….False pretender Stop pretending..it’s Friday ..’

Well some say it a direct message to fellow dancehall act Stonebwoy because he made donations and spread it on social media platforms.Bhim Nation started and responded.

The king of Ghana dancehall world,Wale wrote another post warning Stonebwoy to stop behaving silly because it was the same beef Samini brought which made him kill am lyrically.
Read post found on Facebook account named ‘Charles Nii Armah Mensah’ below

‘Stonebwoy stop that silly thing ooo ibe so samini do weh a kill am lyricallly .. this beef u deh try start u can’t WiN and you know from your dear heart ..I AM ZYLOFON ..are you ZYLOFON.. ? Answer me ..’

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment: